Iris, late to the party here but I'm anti-commission. Even incentivizing
retention can lead to staff retaining for the wrong reasons. I'm all for a
total compensation convo that is tailored to each member since it can be
hard to provide a comfy living wage to coworking staffers. Maybe one member
values a reserved parking space, a membership to Care.com for kids or even
a grocery gift certificate to make their lives easier. Never underestimate
the value of non-traditional work schedules or comp time off for wonky
event hours.

Angel