No, I don't want to use sourcemod. I don't want to have to use a third
party mod just to have functioning admin controls. At this point, with amx
having provided that functionality for a decade, it should be included
natively. There's no excuse, except not caring about community servers and
expecting community server owners to have to go elsewhere for
functionality.