A lot of misinformed hate towards sourcemod here. If you insist on exposing rcon, without a whitelist you're in shitton of trouble. Silver lining here is sourcemod is mandatory for administration and also provides possibilities to add new features and customize your administration interface. Sourcemod being so good at what it does is the main reason there isn't a more sophisticated administration interface there by default. I'd rather have the devs invest their time in things that we cannot add ourselves.