On lundi 9 avril 2018 22:26:01 CEST Peter Cripps wrote:
> On 04/09/2018 10:28 AM, Timur Irikovich Davletshin wrote:
> > Well, did they look the same before reducing exposure? I wonder if
> > basecurve is the same in both cases (two options are available in DT).
> > Looks like LR does some sort of highlight reconstruction by default, if
> > you enable LCh reconstruction in DT you will get same amount of details
> > but different color cast...
> > __
> Here's what they looked like before the exposure corrections:
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/dj5u2bw2l59z5rs/darktable_before.jpg?dl=0
> (darktable no exposure adjustment)
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/y9bcewm1lw2poxj/Lightroom_before.jpg?dl=0
> (Lightroom no exposure adjustment)

But even in that case, there's already a lot of processing done:
- raw black and white points are set
- white balance has been set
- demosaicing has been applied.
- input and output colour profiles have been applied.

All of these can be different between DT and LR.

> Again, dt seems to be missing content at the high intensity end of the
> histogram. (...)

Be careful comparing the histograms: in DT your histogram is in log mode, the
LR histogram seems to be in linear mode. If you want the DT histogram also in
linear mode, hover over the histogram and click the leftmost of the appearing
buttons until it shows a straight line.

Remco