On Fri, 19 Mar 2010 10:54:33 -0400 (EDT), Mark Allums wrote:
> On 3/19/2010 8:17 AM, Stephen Powell wrote:
>> That makes me wonder if the list server has been "smartened up"
>
> No, probably more and more people have a mail UA that has reply-to-list,
> like Thunderbird 3.
>
> Or, your other message got lost in the 'net.  Or something.

It happened again today.  Somebody e-mailed the list and CCed me,
or vice versa, and I got only one copy.  Either the list server
is smarter than it used to be and didn't send me a copy since
my e-mail address was in the TO, CC, or BCC list, or else my
ISP's mail server has been smartened up to eliminate duplicate
e-mails, which to it appear to be genuine duplicates (with
different routing paths for delivery).  Either way, I get only one copy.

In any event, the people have spoken.  Leave the CC rule the same.
Thanks to all who contributed.

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell    <zlinux...@wowway.com>
 : :'  :