On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 08:36:56AM -0700, Aaron Wolf wrote:
> On 08/10/2016 05:59 AM, Bryan Richter wrote:
> >>

> > Robert, I'm also curious how you think we should handle that
> > stupid edge case of "This month + Last month's carryover > Limit".
> > I wish we could just abolish that edge case somehow. Not sure it's
> > possible though.
> >

> I'd like to not get distracted too much since the whole limits and
> edge cases here are post-immediate-launch...

Oh, you're right. We *can* do away with the edge case. Somehow I
missed that connection.

But, we've only discussed that on the team@ list. For the edification
of everyone not on that list, here is what was proposed:

1. Don't let implementing spending limits get in the way of allowing
people to make donations.

In other words, prioritize the pledging functionality over the
spending limit functionality.