On Fri, Aug 12, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Michael Siepmann <m...@techdesignpsych.com> wrote:
Here's a rough-around-the-edges modification of mray's mockup with the kind of information and structure I'm arguing for:

http://snowdrift.sylphs.net/f/7949e02830/?raw=1

It's rough-around-the-edges because I have very little experience with Inkscape and could not easily figure out how to do certain things like adjust the length of the ellipses, enlarge the main white background, etc. However, hopefully it will still help facilitate our discussion.

In this view, the information in the most recent month seems to be identical to the information on the main dashboard page. If we end up using this view, I suggest that it need not be in a separate history tab.

Add a "show more" button near the bottom of the page. If the user has JS enabled, we can dynamically load more months. If not, we still can have the same experience; it'll just require an additional page load.