On Wed, Jul 15, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Joshua Cranmer 🐧 <pidgeo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> The biggest problem here is that WebIDL and XPIDL codegen are heavily
> geared towards camelCase names, as the IDL convention is camelCase.

C++ names matching WebIDL (or spec names in general) has value. We've
gotten quite close to that over the last several years. Maybe renaming
tools could understand and enforce the relationship with WebIDL, but is _
identifiers everywhere except where we're matching specs the optimal
long-term state?

Rob
toD
rdsme,aoreseoouoto