Rich:

I need some time to better elaborate this. I will prepare sometime in the
next week or so a short doc explaining what am I proposing, what problem it
solves and how it intersects with the badging tool object of this working
group.

I suspect we might be thinking about similar things but in different terms,
right now I’m just doing unstructured brainstorming.

On the meantime, can you briefly describe what problem are you trying to
solve with this badging system, and what do you expect from it to ensure
we’re talking about the same things? If this is already described somewhere
please let me know and I will use it to check if this intersects with the
proposal I have in mind.