How relevant is Win 32 bit in future?
Shouldn't we offer a Win 64bit in long run?

Why move to C#? I do not see the benefit.
I would rather opt for a clean modern C++ library design with hourglass APIs.
With that we can support all languages people want to use in an extention.
And we reduce complexity on our side.
No license issues whatsoever is also on the boon fact.

All the best
Peter