I would vote for something like Niclas proposed. Much clearer than having
yet another product / component name...

For instance, PLC4X DSP, PLC4X Signal Processor, or something what clearly
describes in one or two words / shortcuts what the component does.

See Kafka and its ecosystem: Kafka Connect, Kafka Streams, Confluent Schema
Registry, Confluent Rest Proxy, Confluent Control Center, etc...

Kai