From: Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2019 9:43:13 AM
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <dev@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Rename CRUNCH to something different

Hey,

As i'm electrical engineer i like the name oscilloscope.
But full ack to Kai, name should be clearer.
Furthermore i like Kai's suggestion PLC4X DSP as it is short and clear what
Crunch does ... processing and analyzing digitalized data. Maybe we could also
call it PLC4X MSP for 'Mixed Signal Processing' or any other artifical acronym.

Best
Tim