Hi,

I totally agree with Justin's opinion.

I think it is most important to add a new committer and ppmc to grow our
community.

I think there are two candidates for the conditions.
They are Jongwook Kim and Hyunsung Jo.
They were involved in several issues.
In particular, Hyunsung Jo worked for the community building at the Apache
conference.

In the previous mailing issue, there was a thread to add Hyunsung Jo as
committer, but no action was taken after Voting.

We do not know how to do it because we have no experience in adding
commiters.

Justin, can you tell us how we can add Committer or PPMC?

Thanks.

2018년 11월 4일 (일) 오전 8:14, Justin Mclean <jmcl...@apache.org>님이 작성: