Thanks for the feedback Jon.

I had a couple of exchanges with Rudy which is happy to contribute some
code as well.
>From what I have understood and seen, most of the code is integration code
and there is at least from my current knowledge a little bit of code to put
together in a reusable manner in a reusable library (where ever it sits).
I was planning to do a quick prototype and get it to work from end to end
into a working branch so we can move the discussion forward and see exactly
where we go.

Regarding the signing library, I am kinda on the same page.
I don't see myself rewriting Johnzon to parse JSON and then Jose or Nimbus
to do signing. There is absolutely no point at least for the POC. Again,
we'll see if I get something working what we can do.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro