I find the discussions and working on TomEE have become tedious, contentious, unrewarding and fruitless in order to continue working on the project in my free time. That'd be why I've not contributed recently, but not speaking for others of course. I wasn't actually trying to start any implementations there, rather integration modules (I'd started to test geronimo config for example). And yes, I guess I avoided the conversation at my own fault. It'll not happen again, I'm done with it. So please feel free to carry on. Me personally, I only get annoyed when something gets trashed. Nothing was done in any Tomitribe capacity this evening, but those accusations are pretty commonplace now. I would point the 'killing' and 'ownership' finger in another direction. I see efforts have obviously been directed away from TomEE to the benefit of other projects and detriment of TomEE, and you know I'm not talking about geronimo. Anyways, no problem. Not going to get stressed about it. Have fun.

Andy.