It seems we all got hit on the wrong foot in some ways.
Why not take the chance to learn something and make it better.
For me: I should have asked what this is about instead of assuming something
which looked clear from my pov. Seems I was wrong.
@Andy what about creating a ticket on the issue tracker which explains what you
are about to do? Just 2 sentences should be enough. Then everything will be
much more clear.

 LieGrue,strub

    On Monday, 12 February 2018, 22:22:25 CET, Andy Gumbrecht