I'll apologize for not doing more on TomEE 8. But that is simply a time
thing, and not a Tomitribe thing. I still owe a fixed build on master
(which I am working on tonight) and forward porting the latest master
patches to the EE8 branch. That work is not forgotten, just has to be
fitted in with everything else.

I'm not sure where your Tomitribe-related assumptions are coming from, and
they do not seem accurate or fair. My opinion, is my opinion, and it should
still count, irrespective of who employs me. I think the commit was simply
an error, and not a deliberate attempt to circumvent conversation.

Jon