On Mon, Feb 12, 2018 at 8:20 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> No Andy, as mentionned in the discussion Geronimo hosts the microprofile
> @asf. This is why jwt should probably be done in geronimo which is the asf
> ee related project umbrella.

I don't recall that discussion. Where did it take place?

> I understand it is not the most convenient for tomitribe which probably
> perfers to own the full project(s) but as a foundation member I d really
> like to not let company details pollute projects

> Also the discussion made clear to not do it in current repo whatever
> project is used as umbrella so we should revert that and finish the
> discussion before any action to not kill tomee project by a hard company
> driven management making it no more in the OSS spirit.

I agree the discussion should happen first, and I note that the change has
been reverted. I recall that we agreed on this list that we'd create new
git projects for Sheldon and Chatterbox under the TomEE umbrella. Should
other components sit under TomEE, I imagine that they would follow the same
pattern - i.e. discuss first, agree location, create repo or move things
around as appropriate.

I don't know what your specific issues are here, but I think you are making
some assumptions that are simply not true.

Jon