"Parts of the components skeletons you just created"

They're just logically named empty modules for pending work?

On 12/02/18 20:42, Mark Struberg wrote:
And what's that for?

Is there any behind the scene stuff going on at Tomitribe or can we finally get back to discussing such things on the Apache lists?

Before we go on I'd would first finish the discussion how we want to turn TomEE into an umbrella project or how the structure would be. And whether/how we want to integrate the modular Geronimo parts into one project or not.

Parts of the components skeletons you just created do already exist at the ASF.

LieGrue,
strub