On 09/02/18 16:53 +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
On 09/02/18 08:34 -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
Someone else suggested changelogs could be inserted during koji build
time.  That would be interesting to look into.

If a koji build page just showed the Git commit logs since the last
build that could be far more useful than showing hundreds of lines of
the %changelog from the spec file. I could hit 'End' on my keyboard to
jump to the bottom of a koji page to see the changes.

Try finding the changelog entry for the new build here:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=1029927

The bottom of the page shows a change from "Tue May 06 2003" (not very
relevant to a recent koji build) and the top of the page shows
hundreds of RPMs that I need to scroll past before the changelog
starts.

But a #changelog anchor would also solve that specific problem :-)