Dirk / Debian guys --

When you install binary OMPI (which pulls in libibverbs and all the rest), do you set the OpenFabrics kernel drivers to start upon boot? Or does the user have to do that manually?

I ask because of the check Pasha proposes: if the user has started the OpenFabrics kernel drivers, it's ok for OMPI to print warning messages (this is better than the current: if libibverbs exists, it's ok for OMPI to print warning messages).