At 9:37 AM -0400 8/21/09, Jared Spool wrote:

Thanks for the clear statement, Jared.

>So, to answer your question, if you're talking about research from a
>scientific standpoint, I think the eye tracking equipment is a great idea. Add
>it to a quality driving simulator and you can learn a ton.

Yes, this is exactly what I'm talking about.  I'm sorry if it wasn't clear in
my first post on this topic.

>If you're talking about designing some sort of product or tool to help you
>communicate while driving,

Nope.  In fact, I am not at all convinced that that is even possible: It's a
problem of the attention required by the communication, not an issue of the
means used.

Elizabeth
--
Elizabeth Buie