I understand my obsession for stable software puts me in a small-minority
group and I would not like to be an obstacle for all other Django users and
developers.
Let's stick to the current policy. I'll try to remember that and prevent
commenting on the next " Drop python support..." ticket :-)

Claude

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/85adb894-c908-4835-98fe-96c859d79a15%40googlegroups.com.