Adam,
I personally like the B line.  There are two mods I would consider.  1) 
and external DSP filter.  I have the timewave model, and am truely amazed 
at how much QRN the thing takes out. I can listen with headphones for 
hours w/o fatigue   2) Have a look at the old HR mag article on Drake 
sylabolic VOX.  I had on my other twins, and when I get around to 
it will put on the set I have now.  Easy mod (after you build the 
electronics) and easy to back out when you want to sell.  It gave "true" 
break in features, and no more relay noise.

73,
Ron
-- 
============================================================
Visit my astronomy home page.   http://www.dma.org/~wagner
See our picture of Hale-Bopp with a meteor through the tail.
Amateur Radio Station: WD8SBB - Ron  and  KB8NRP - Joann
============================================================


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to