The C-Line is, in my opinion, a far superior radio to the B-Line.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>





----- Original Message -----
From: "N4EKV" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 9:13 PM
Subject: [drakelist] Ultimate Drake CW station?


>
> I'm interested in adding Drake twins to my station and I was hoping the
List
> here could point me in the right direction.  I operate 70% CW and mostly
do
> weak signal work on 20M.
>
> I'm thinking B line or C line but I don't know the merits of each.  I'd
also
> be interested in common mods and aftermarket enhancements that I've seen
> mentioned here and in other classifieds.
>
> What would be your ultimate Drake CW station?
>
>
> 73,
>
> Adam Nathanson
> Martinez, California
> www.n4ekv.com
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in
body
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in
body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to