Adam,

Mine is the Drake TR-7 with the 250 Hz, 500 Hz filters and PIN diode
QSK mod. Some of the PTO's drift, but I use an external DDS synthesizer
for very stable operation.

You don't have to worry about vacumn tube replacement.

Mike N2MS 
> 
> I'm interested in adding Drake twins to my station and I was hoping the List
> here could point me in the right direction.  I operate 70% CW and mostly do
> weak signal work on 20M.
> 
> I'm thinking B line or C line but I don't know the merits of each.  I'd also
> be interested in common mods and aftermarket enhancements that I've seen
> mentioned here and in other classifieds.
> 
> What would be your ultimate Drake CW station?
> 
> 
> 73,
> 
> Adam Nathanson
> Martinez, California
> www.n4ekv.com
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
> Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
> Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
> Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Submissions:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subscribe:          [EMAIL PROTECTED] - subscribe drakelist in body
Unsubscribe:        [EMAIL PROTECTED] - unsubscribe drakelist in body
Hopelessly Lost:    [EMAIL PROTECTED] - help in body of message
Brought to you courtesy of TLCHost.net  http://www.tlchost.net/
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply via email to