Tom Hendrikx wrote:
>> @Paul Cockings: I think I'm in the same seat as you: an administrator
>> but not a coder. As you can see I  don't expect any of this in beta5 or
>>  3.9.0 release, I just merely want to point out the places where I think
>> Dspam could gain a lot in means of acceptation.
>>

> And here I forgot to mention that besides all of the talking, I see
> Dspam improving already a lot. So keep up the good work, and a big
> thanks to everyone that is already contributing!

Thanks for your input, its all noted and i'll add to the grand list of
things to look at.  For better installs in the short term, I'm intending
to make several 'how-to' on the wiki (there is one started for
FreeBSD).   This would be a good place to start expanding the
documentation into why/which option is for what and when to use.   The
admins have decided that the basic install docs should remain in the
tarball, but any extended docs should be added to the wiki.   Everyone
is invited to make a how-to, edit an existing one, make comments or tell
us about your Dpsam installation.  If you want write access to the wiki,
just drop me a email.

A point worth noting to everyone out there - you don't need to be a
coder to add to the project!  In fact I think its really healthy to have
a mix of user/devels/admin/etc

Remember to take a look at the Dspam website (dspam.sf.net) and wiki
which is full of resources to help you out
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/dspam/index.php?title=Main_Page)

Regards to all,
Paul