BTW, Rich,

When I talk about RUMlog (and the K3 utility) using FSK-D I am talking about
using it via the serial connection not by a separate FSK connection.

The ability to use the internal FSK-D generator without an FSK interface is
what I think is unique.  I haven't found a mainstream Windows RTTY program that
does that.

But, like I said, I haven't looked beyond the big two or three.

Cheers,

Rick
K6LE