The THC component can run in the servo loop and I can limit the rate
that it changes by. I have a rate setting on the plasma screen for that
purpose.
Let me see if I understand it then.
I will measure the arc voltage and if it is out of spec I will tweak
pivot-length at a low rate to adjust the distance of the torch from the
material. The change will be in line with where the torch is pointing at
the moment and it will remain on the cutting line. So a number of axis's
will be influenced at the same time, possibly.

Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] THC with 5 axis plasma