> The .png cannot be zoomed to inspect details, but for 2 days work, looks
> better than I expected. And thats encouraging.

Somebody started it earlier I think it TJoseph Powderly but I continued it now.

> Are you intending to be able to translate an existing, working config
> into this, and to be able to take this back to working .ini + .hal
> files?

It is interesting rockhopper do this but I do not figure out how they
automatically place the blocks and connections. It would be useful to populate
the library of available hal components from a running system.

I intend to do configuration graphically while rockhopper have manual editing
of the config file. Even though the approach with gschem does not end up to be
good enough it still a good way to figure out how it should be done, it may
also be used for cables and I use it for circuit boards.