On Sat, 15 Jul 2017 11:57:02 -0400
Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> > > The stuff here?
> > > http://wiki.linuxcnc.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HalSchematicsUsingGschem

I did some changes to this and modified one of the ordinary backends for
gschem. I think it generate something useful right now but with a known bug for
counting used for loadrt.

loadrt is hardcoded, there are restrictions on refdes names, hierarchy and a
few other problems, no *.ini file generated. I will think about it for a while
before I return but if anyone is interested I could send it?

Nicklas Karlsson