Greetings all;

This vfd somehow has the ability to save and restore its configuration
data but the wording is quite ambiguous as to where its stored.
Internally or externally in the controlling host pc. It uses the
phrase "digital operator" which could translate to its own front panel.

Since I'm using a 5i25 driving a 7i76D, I fail to visualize a host com
method that doesn't use the RS485/modbus port. Which I don't think I am
going to try and use.

Is there some other way this might be possible? Or should I just ignore
this chapter?

I'm concerned because poking the wrong sequence of front panel buttons
could put it in the recall mode and any bad but stored random data could
screw the moose.

I assume that config changes are retained over a powerdown as having to
refresh its settings at every power-up is a complete non-starter to me.

Has anyone else any experience to share with this YL620 family of
inverters covering the 1.5kw to 3kw range of applications at a source
voltage range of 110 and 220 volts?.

Thanks all.