On Saturday 13 April 2019 10:31:30 Lester Caine wrote:

> On 13/04/2019 13:38, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > That is an obviously more complex and probably more costly drive
> > than this one is as this one was $118 handed to me by the mailman.
> > Hookup is considerably different too.
>
> It's not too bad a price ... £110 ... $140 at current exchange rate,
> but the price has gone up a lot in recent years and was originally
> quite a bit cheaper.
>
> > I don't recommend getting old Lester, avoid it if you can, its not
> > fun.
>
> Unfortunately it's creeping up all to quick ... even if they keep
> moving the retirement age :(

I've heard it said that one should never look back, even if you can run
39 mph, theres a 40 mph meat eater gaining on you. When I was in my 20's
and going to live forever, I thought it was funny.  Now I'll be 85 in
October and I can feel its hot breath. ;-)  Or is that from pinched
sciatic nerves on both sides?  Thats what the Doc is trying to tell me.

Take care Lester.