On Saturday 13 April 2019 08:38:53 Gene Heskett wrote:

[...]

I've done some more checking by putting it into a config where LCNC can
at least start it, and I've apparently verified it needs a full time
signal to run as it stops if I disconnect the FWD wire. It doesn't run
for both FWD and REV=true=.6 volts where 16 volts is false, and it
doesn't run if I move the fwd signalling wire to th REV terminal. I've
been carefull to hold the stop and hit the down arrow to make sure its
sent to the invertor from the "digital operator" anytime I change
something. Drive is extremely weak below 100HZ, and it coasts to a stop
at about 62 HZ.  And of course I don't have to worry about hot water at
those current levels.

This thing ALMOST looks like a Haun Yang, major visual diff is the
location of the colored buttons for run/stop, being the lower end of the
left column whereas the Haun Yang is left and right ends of the top row.
And the Haun Yang uses a different ID scheme(PDnn.nn) than this one
(P0nn.nn) for its programming registers numbering.  So it's not quite a
perfect clone...

Anybody with clues, please yelp.  I sent the guy a message, but got an
instant vacation reply saying he'd be back on the 7th.  I'll send him a
reply Monday reminding him its now the 15th in the hew hess hay ;-)