I forgot to mention, if ugly hard to use web sites are an instant turn
off for you, why are we using Phab?  It's a horrid thing that uses made
up words for it's main navigation.  Very hard to use.  Even harder to
use it to show stuff to people that don't have an account.  Right now I
can't find a document I know I have seen there before.  I at least use
proper English, well except for words like SledjHamr.  lol