Hi Michael,
I don't think anyone here is mad at you - I am certainly not.
Occasionally I can come across a little annoyed if I hear something
that was brought up many times and rebuked (with real science, not
an axe to grind) as many times. Sorry if that happened here.
Please be aware that this list exists for a very long time and many
issues have been discussed over and over again with a typical
repetition pattern of a couple years between every recurrence.
So, I recommend you search the archives on past discussions if you
like to bring up something that is not freshly published, as there
is a good chance that you will get answers and guidance from
yesteryears, when the issue *was* fresh.
If you can't find it in the archives, please feel free to bring up
new subjects (within the context of the EVDL = discuss EVs)
and even if you find it discussed in the archive, but have something
new to add, please feel free to address it, preferably with the
reference to the archive so everyone knows that you already did your
homework and you are adding to the collective knowledge here!

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Holiday,
unfortunately it is not celebrated where I am visiting currently.

BTW - yesterday David (the list admin) brought up the use of adding
email addresses to copy the discussion to others. His suggestion was
to not do that so I removed all copy addresses except the list.

Cor van de Water
Chief Scientist
Skype: cor_van_de_water Tel: +1 408 383 7626