Chris,

Thanks for taking the time to offer a thoughtful reply.

I was surprised seeing a series of replies lined up that seemed like piling
on. I can be counted on to note that sort of thing.

I am not very offended by anything that has transpired here.  I am
generally very thick skinned.  None of you know me well enough to say
anything really personal.  And if you did, and I was bothered, that would
be my problem.  It is my job to get over stuff like that.  If I do not, and
my temper or darker side pops out, I want to be called on it.

I am still interested in hearing what people here have to say.

However, I will be less so, if no challenges are considered. Very few ideas
are completely without merit. No design or process is without disadvantages.

I learned long ago my own capability for mental error; and I accept, and
welcome, well considered contrary views.  I am here to learn.  I also,
reserve the right to disagree, and be wrong.

Mike

*Dalai Lama *

Tell me what it is you plan to do
With your one wild and precious life?