First off, there are hundreds of options in personal transportation. Not one
vehicle fits all needs so person must choose. This doesn't change just because
you're driving and electric vehicle it doesn't suit all needs but neither does
a truck or station wagon or Corvette you get the picture. As for the BMW it has
extended range have another 70 or 80 miles on gasoline.

Sent from my iPhone