From: EV <ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org> on behalf of John Lussmyer via EV
<ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 9:17 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Cc: John Lussmyer
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Heat pump vs resistive Heater (OT, but somewhat EV related)

On Tue Nov 28 20:11:48 PST 2017 ev@lists.evdl.org said:
>Heat can't magically be obtained from cold air.
>
>As the temperature drops, the pump must do a lot more work for an ever
>smaller amount of heat.

The one I just had put in the cabin is better than an electric heater down to
around 0 deg F.
Around here, dropping below freezing is rare event.

--

Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/
SensibleEmail download |

About the EVDL: The Electric Vehicle Discussion List, founded in 1991 by EV
enthusiast Clyde Visser, is an active and vital source of information and help
for people ...

EV -- Electric Vehicle Discussion List - lists.evdl.org
...<http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org>
lists.evdl.org
The Electric Vehicle Discussion List is a forum for discussing the current
state of the art and future direction of electric vehicles (EVs). We define an
EV as a ...

groups.yahoo.com
/