Not to dig up an old bone, but I happen to be cruising this "institute's"
site, looking to see what "values" they were trying to bend lately.  Well
thankfully their focus wasn't on EVs lately, just more reports that our oil
companies are being taxed too much, our drug prices shouldn't be capped and
other pro-corporate media, ugh.   But I did happen to find this gem of a
video:

https://youtu.be/HUZnfeJdXK0

Pretty hilarious, almost a '60s kind of propaganda video.  I don't think
there is anyone in Canada trying to ban oil outright, it will be needed in
many other industries for the foreseeable time, but it certainly can be
reduced especially in transportation.  The scene at 1:12 where the SUV gets
turned into a small beater, supposedly electric car is classic.  Guess the
bicycle needed oil too?  Hope you all aren't suffering too much from your
sacrifice!  Enjoy.

On Fri, Aug 4, 2017 at 1:06 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org