A solar trailer with a conventional EV is not well suited to sustained highway
speed transport. It can however be useful for range extension (if you can
charge while driving or use the trailer as a pusher) or for slow charging while
camping at non-electric camp sites. Getting 1 kW on a trailer is definitely
possible, and that in turn can get you about 3-4 kWh per day depending on solar
orientation and day length. 3-4 kWh is 12-16 miles/day for a 250 Wh/mile EV.
For someone camping in a particular place for several days at a time, this
could work out alright.