I don't think I would want a large flat plate trailer that was not heavy enough to stay grounded in gusty winds.

Dan

Dan     520-834-4176     I10 and Twin Peaks

On 12/29/2017 12:54 PM, Rush Dougherty via EV wrote:
If you're maximizing your 'efficiency' then why use plywood? Nobody that is
trying to increase strength and lower weight using plywood anymore, they use
Carbon Fiber. So spend a few extra $k and invest in a trailer that will weight
10lbs to hold your 2kw array.

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719

-----Original Message-----
From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Lawrence Rhodes via
EV
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 9:59 AM
To: ev@lists.evdl.org
Cc: Lawrence Rhodes
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Solar trailer calculation

If you scaled down and accepted kevel one charging you could use 550 5 inch
cells. 2000
watts. Have a 8 x 12 foot tear drop trailer.  It might push you 15 mph on
level ground or charge
you in 21 hours.  Many variations for shape, power  and speed. I would have
eyelets on each
corner to tie it down in high winds. The whole DIY build would be plywood on a
light weight
trailer.    Lawrence Rhodes
https://youtu.be/dWxIbRXGSrs
Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

---
http://www.avg.com