Here's a link to trailer laws compiled by AAA -
http://drivinglaws.aaa.com/tag/trailer-dimensions/
this is what they say about Calif -
Total length: 65 feet (up to 75 feet in certain circumstances); trailer length:
28
feet 6 inches; motor home length: 40 feet (38 feet for a single-axle fifth
wheel
travel trailer; 40 feet for 2- or more axle fifth wheel travel trailer); width:
102 inches (excluding safety equipment and RV appurtenances up to 6 inches);
height: 13 feet 6 inches (14 feet on designated roads).

And I guess you're going to park it in your garage?

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719