-----Original Message-----
From: "Bill Dube via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>

I suppose where you place the solar breaker in the panel might matter,
somewhat. It would likely be best if you placed the solar breaker on the
far end, away from the main breaker. Thus, no portion of the bus bar
would be subject to more amps than the main breaker current. (Think
about this for a moment or two.)

HELP: http://www.evdl.org/help/