First, breakers themselves really don't care which way the power is flowing. I can't think of anything about a breaker that would behave differently if the power flows in or out of the bus bars.

VERY large breakers need power on the input side to rewind the trip mechanism. Even then, you simply must rewind them with the manual crank if you are in a no power situation. (You can't reset them if they aren't rewound.) Aside from that, they also don't care which way the power flows.

I can't recall ever seeing a bus bar overheat due to overloading. I suspect that the bus bars can take far more than the main breaker current. Keep in mind that temperature is the issue. The ohmic heating and the ambient temperature must cause the bus bar to rise to the point where the insulation will be damaged. Each breaker that you attach to the bus bar will both draw more current (perhaps) but will also help wick heat away from the bus bar.

I suppose where you place the solar breaker in the panel might matter, somewhat. It would likely be best if you placed the solar breaker on the far end, away from the main breaker. Thus, no portion of the bus bar would be subject to more amps than the main breaker current. (Think about this for a moment or two.)

Even if you were to put the solar breaker in the middle of the panel, the bus bars are not very likely to see a load greater than the main breaker current, because the circuits between the solar breaker and the main are drawing current. This draw is likely to be more than the solar breaker is supplying to the panel. Typically (but not always) it is general practice to install the larger current breakers near the top of the panel, near the main breaker.

 I would guess that under any normal circumstances, the odds of a bus bar over load are vanishingly small, particularly if you don't place the solar breaker near the very top of the panel.

Bill D.