Keep in mind that excepting North America, only (part of) Japan uses a
lower voltage.   In the US (residential) system, no conductor is ever over
about 160v peak-to-peak with respect to ground, whereas in NZ/EU you are
getting over 300v P-P, which is arguably 4 times more lethal.   I'd
definitely want everything protected by GFCI/RCD if I had those voltages
everywhere.