If the answer is yes the whole debate over God seems to
> become a silly argument over semantics.
> Danny Mayes

A *lot* of the debate over God seems to be a silly argument over
semantics. When people ask me if I believe in God, I sometimes ask
"What precisely do you mean by 'God'?". But only if I'm spoiling for an
argument. Otherwise I'll just say something like "Not the Christian
God", or "mind your own business"...

Cheers