Le 19-juin-07, à 10:55, Mohsen Ravanbakhsh wrote (to Torgny Tholerus)

> TT: The "subjective experience" is just some sort of behaviour.  You
> can make computers show the same sort of >behavior, if the computers
> are enough complicated.
>
> But we're not talking about 3rd person point of view. I can not see
> how you reduce the subjective experience of first person to the
> behavior  that a third person view can evaluate! All the problem is
> this first person experience.

Of course, in this context, I do agree with Mohsen Ravanbakhsh's anwer.
But eventually, I could say, perhaps with David, that the first person
experience is not so much the problem. On the contrary, the third
person discourse and its apparent sharability (first person plural,
with the comp hyp), is the "real" difficult problem. It just happens
that we are used to take that problem for granted.
Also, for Torgny, I doubt there is a problem with first person notions,
given that for him (if that means something) there is no first person!
Torgny self-zombiness is irrefutable, like solipsism (but more original
than solipsism though). Of course each of us capable of knowing
anything knows that Torgny is wrong about us, and I guess Torgny is not
a zombie so that I guess (and cannot do anything more than that) that
he is also wrong about himself. But this nobody can know for sure. OK?