On Nov 9, 2008, at 3:24 PM, Brent Meeker wrote:
> I'm with you and Dennett - except I'm reserved about the use of
> "logical
> possibility".

Fair enough. I might be misusing that term. Maybe a better way to
state my position would be that I think the standard conception of
"philosophical zombie" is incoherent. I tend to use the terms
"logically impossible" and "incoherent" interchangeably, but that's
probably sloppy philosophizing.

-- Kory