I think the most compelling arguments against a fundamental physical reality
go along the lines of starting with one, and showing you can abstract away
from it until it becomes just another arbitrary perspective.

- Did you ever hear of "The Seattle Seven"?
- Mmm.
- That was me... and six other guys.